Fri Mar 20
The only way to guarantee a reserved seat is to purchase a Bronze Premium, Silver, High Mark or new Diamond Don Premium Membership package by calling the Essendon membership team on 1300 46 26 62.
More tickets may become available for purchase as a result of unused Club, AFL or corporate allocations. If available, tickets will be released via Ticketek at 9am Tuesday April 21. These will be strictly limited and subject to availability. Restricted view seating and standing room will also be released at 9am on Tuesday April 21.
Wed Mar 11
The Essendon FC Member pre-sale for the 2015 ANZAC Day Centenary Blockbuster and all home and away fixtures will commence on Wednesday 18 March at midday and conclude on Thursday 19 March at 5pm.
Please see table below for details.
Ticket on-sale dates (Rounds 1-22) for EFC games at Etihad Stadium (Ticketmaster) and the MCG (Ticketek)
Home games including ANZAC Day
Commences Midday Wednesday 18 March - 5pm on Thursday 19 March (AEDST)
Away games including Dreamtime
Commences 10am Friday 20 March (AEDST)
Tue Jan 27
2015 has arrived and there is plenty for Essendon supporters to get excited about in the year ahead.
Find a list of just a few of the highlights below:
- - Dustin Fletcher's 400th game
- - ANZAC Day 100 year commemoration
- - 10 year anniversary of Clash for Cancer 'Call to Arms' game
- - Annual Dreamtime at the G Clash against Richmond
- - 1984/85 premiership celebrations – Round 2 v Hawthorn
- - Potential debuts of draftees Jayden Laverde and Kyle Langford
- - Potential debut of Jake Long, son of champion Michael Long.
- - New ruck combination of Tom Bellchambers and Jonathan Giles
- - Plenty of milestone celebrations including captain Jobe Watson's 200 games
- - Brendon Goddard set to pass the 250 game milestone against Carlton in Round 3, the side he supporter as a child
- - Four players to join the 100 game club including Jake Melksham, Dyson Heppell, David Myers and Ben Howlett.
Over the next month essendonfc.com.au will take a look at everything there is to look forward to in the New Year.Read more
Tue Jan 27
Essendon Members are the winners following the release of the 2015 fixture with plenty of fan and family friendly time slots throughout the 22 matches.
The club will play eleven matches during the afternoon next season as well as three in the twilight time slot giving families greater access to watch their favourite team in action.
There are only two Friday night matches for the Bombers in the fixture against North Melbourne in Round seven and the return clash with the Roos in round 16.
In a year full of celebrations the magical 400 game milestone for veteran Dustin Fletcher is set to fall in round seven against North Melbourne, if he is to play the first six rounds of the season.
Round six will see Essendon and Collingwood clash in the ANZAC Day Centenary match in front of a full house at the MCG.
The club's annual Dreamtime at the G match against Richmond will fall in round nine and kick off from 7.20pm on Saturday 30 May.
With the club's season opener in Sydney the first chance for Victorian fans to see their team in action will come with the round two blockbuster against reigning premier Hawthorn at the MCG.Read more