Fri Mar 20
The only way to guarantee your seat at the Anzac Day Centenary Blockbuster is to purchase a Bronze Premium, Silver, High Mark or new Diamond Dons Premium Membership package by calling the Essendon membership team on 1300 46 26 62 or online here.
A small number of tickets may become available for purchase as a result of unused Club, AFL or corporate allocations. If available, tickets will be released via Ticketek at 9am Tuesday April 21. These will be strictly limited and subject to availability. Any remaining restricted view seating and standing room will also be released at this time.
After this time you will need to purchase a Reserved Seat Membership package to get your seat at the biggest event in town - Anzac Day Centenary Blockbuster at the MCG.
Tue Jan 27
2015 has arrived and there is plenty for Essendon supporters to get excited about in the year ahead.
Find a list of just a few of the highlights below:
- - Dustin Fletcher's 400th game
- - ANZAC Day 100 year commemoration
- - 10 year anniversary of Clash for Cancer 'Call to Arms' game
- - Annual Dreamtime at the G Clash against Richmond
- - 1984/85 premiership celebrations – Round 2 v Hawthorn
- - Potential debuts of draftees Jayden Laverde and Kyle Langford
- - Potential debut of Jake Long, son of champion Michael Long.
- - New ruck combination of Tom Bellchambers and Jonathan Giles
- - Plenty of milestone celebrations including captain Jobe Watson's 200 games
- - Brendon Goddard set to pass the 250 game milestone against Carlton in Round 3, the side he supporter as a child
- - Four players to join the 100 game club including Jake Melksham, Dyson Heppell, David Myers and Ben Howlett.
Over the next month essendonfc.com.au will take a look at everything there is to look forward to in the New Year.Read more
Tue Jan 27
Essendon Members are the winners following the release of the 2015 fixture with plenty of fan and family friendly time slots throughout the 22 matches.
The club will play eleven matches during the afternoon next season as well as three in the twilight time slot giving families greater access to watch their favourite team in action.
There are only two Friday night matches for the Bombers in the fixture against North Melbourne in Round seven and the return clash with the Roos in round 16.
In a year full of celebrations the magical 400 game milestone for veteran Dustin Fletcher is set to fall in round seven against North Melbourne, if he is to play the first six rounds of the season.
Round six will see Essendon and Collingwood clash in the ANZAC Day Centenary match in front of a full house at the MCG.
The club's annual Dreamtime at the G match against Richmond will fall in round nine and kick off from 7.20pm on Saturday 30 May.
With the club's season opener in Sydney the first chance for Victorian fans to see their team in action will come with the round two blockbuster against reigning premier Hawthorn at the MCG.Read more
Mon Jan 12
Members will receive their member pack in the mail within 20 working days (or 25 days for PO boxes). You can track the delivery of your pack by clicking here and entering your Member ID.
If you live in a household with other Essendon members your packs will arrive separately, and in some cases may arrive on different days, even if you signed up at the same time.
All non-game day cards will be sent with member packs. If you have a reserved seat or other game-day membership your member card may not arrive with your member pack, but don't worry as you'll receive it in plenty of time for Round 1.Read more